Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Into PUNK! Yay!


*Cross processed* :)





*Cinema-ed. I love both the effects. :)))*




lol. Newest punk look of dis lil chap. XD
Quite a nice hairstyle wheee~~
Just dat the hair is a lil scarce, I secretly hoped dat it'll be a huge "mane" of green punky hair.

I'm feverish now. Hopefully it's not H1N1. Hehehe.
Still, I am thinking of going to school tomorrow, just to spread it so that the school will be closed down! Then we don't have to go to school! XDD
Omg, dat's mean of me!

Anyway, Boon Kit smsed me just now and asked me to help him to type a letter, the good thing was he would treat me a meal as a trade.
So, for the sake of the meal, I have to go to school to get the letter from him right? :DDDD

The internet had been a huge pain in the ass for the whole afternoon. :((((
I called the streamyx ppl for so many times, and they asked me to restart the modem AGAIN AND AGAIN, but to no avail.
So in the end, they gave up and offered to send technicians to my house in 2 working days time.
I was lucky enough to get the line back 5 minutes ago, after working on a network diagnostic.
I hope it will last longer!!! Zzz...

^^ Went to mysoju.com to watch korean drama. Thanks to Evie for the website!!! It was awesome!!! :)))

I'll continue watching now~ :D

No comments: