Monday, November 9, 2009

Hairclips And Vendors.

Jiun Hui wanted to get a haircut and we went to the Hair Consultant together.
I was planning to ask Panlo, my stylist, to teach me how to do some different hairstyles today, but I only had a hairclip.

Anyway, I wasn't that lucky, Panlo was super busy and customers were flooding into Hair Consultant like bees. O.O
So yea, I just read magazine while waiting for Jiun Hui.

Since there were so many customers, each stylist had to take care of several customers at a time, so Jiun Hui had to wait after her first trim.
She waited until she felt a little dizzy and nauseated since it was kinda over our meal time. So I hurried out and got a chocolate cake for her.
Ps: I'm not that rich, it's just that I can't find any lil market nearby, the whole road is a string of restaurants and cafe. XD
Anyway the cake helped, thank god. :)))

We went straight for dinner at the Folk Jar Restaurant. I told you guys about it last time, just I didn't include the English name. I guess you guys will know after seeing the pics.
So here's Jiun Hui new look. I like her fringe. haha..

And here's me! :D

Plus a pic taken in the toilet~ Wahahaa...

Phew~~ we shopped in Parkson and bought some lotions and shampoos. On the way back, there were some illegal vendors, one of them was selling hairclips. :)
I grabbed the chance, coz the hairclips were really expensive here if you were to buy them in those jewellery shops.

I got myself a cute hairclip and 2 cute hair bands. Then the police came and the vendors vanished into thin air. :D
I tried out one of the hairband and went online straightaway. :) Credits for Jiun Hui for taking this pic!
So yea guys, this is how I online everyday. Wahahhaa.. And this is my messy room. :)

Muacks~

No comments: