Sunday, December 27, 2009

B'day Started. :)

It was just 25th, yet I started to celebrate my birthday. XD
Yudi couldn't go to my birthday party tomorrow night, so he made a small celebration for me! With Jiun Hui and Ou Yang Yu along~ :)

Haha.. Yudi bought the 3 of us 3 small cakes. It was pretty cute! Haha..
He said he didn't have so much money to buy those big cakes, so yea. XDDD
Anyway, it was pretty tasty. :)))
Yudi was on diet so he didn't get one for himself, so Jiun Hui kept on tempting him with the cake. LOL.





Here's the cake!!! :)


Ps: I'm Wen Xi, and I'm updating my blog myself now! Coz I just got the software from my friend yesterday. ^^ Wheeeheee! So damn happy!

And GREAT, now I can reply to all my fb comments! 150 plus of them. O.o

:) More to come! Stay tune for more of my birthday parties! I had 3 parties in a row. ^^

No comments: