Sunday, December 27, 2009

2nd B'day party. ^^

Owh.. this is a super long story.
So in short, I am in the Advance-study group, and all the members are those who are doing advanced-study in the conservatory. Most of them are pretty older than me. :)
They decided to make a birthday party for me. :))))




This is my sweet friend, Wan Lu! :) I love hanging out with her. :DD








Okay, so the gathering started at the conservatory, to assemble everyone before the lunch.
Here were the members! There were more joining later. XD A lot of them couldn't wake up due to the super cold weather. ^^ The great thing is it's a sunny day! We had some photo shooting in the conservatory.






And yea, here we were at the restaurant! Everyone had beer that day, including me. XDDD Coz it was like pretty impolite since everyone drank and I didn't. So I gulped down the whole glass in front of everyone to show them my gratitude. XDDD
The great thing was I wasn't drunk. Whehhh.. So that showed that I could drink pretty well!







Snap snap before the party started! The one in the middle was our group leader! :) He was a great organizer. :)




Ahaha.. They got me a really beautiful cake from Apple Garden. XD Wahahah.. They were so hyper. I was the youngest among them! XD





More pictures coming soon! :DD I steal the pics from the photographer's site! Ahahaa..
He didn't upload more!!!

Gonna get all from him tomorrow! ^^

No comments: