Monday, December 28, 2009

Moments. :D

Just retrieve the b'day pics yesterday from the photographer. :)
Owh, he's just gracious! He even snapped some pics of me in the snow!
Whoops, forget to tell, today it snows!!! I was like omg. IT FINALLY SNOW. :)

You see, it seldom snow in Shanghai. Haha.. Though it's a rain + snow sorta snowing, I just adore it. ^^ Will post the pics later!


These are some lovely moments of the party yesterday!
They got me a really really pretty cake and I was asked to hold the cake when we took pics.





Everyone sang b'day son gfor me. XDDD Look at their expressions. XD
And I was making my wish. *I hope it would come true. * ^^






And then the attack began!!! Creams, chocolate and fingers spurted on my face like little bullets! I wasn't even ready to react! XD It feels pretty queer and sticky, with all those creams on my face! Lol. Like wat we said GELI in Malay. XD




Ahaha.. Bad Wan Lu, add another bit of cream to my face. T.T




Sobbie...... Someone help me. XD





They helped me to clean up my face, another rain of hands fell onto my face with tissues, rubbing off all the creams. XD yea so my face was back into its original way again. ^^





:) I had such fun!!!! Wheheheheh! And it's great to have so many friends in China! I love you all! Thanks for the great party!

No comments: