Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow Season.

It actually snows today!!! Jiun Hui was telling me about the weather forecast and I glanced out through the window.

"Nah.. It's just raining. There's no snow in the rain at all." I said to her after she reported the forecast results to me.
Then we continued our stuff online.

5 minutes later, I glanced outside again unconciously and I stared.

WOW, it was raining and snowing at the same time, SO GAWD DAMN BEAUTIFUL. :DDD



So we got down immediately and snapped some pics! It wasn't snowing very heavily yet at that time, so we could just catch some tiny solid ice droplets mixed with rain. :)
It was freezing but who cared? XDD It was soooo rare to have snow in Shanghai. ^^






Haha.. my piggy gloves. Look at my hair.




Happy Jiun Hui. ^^







One of the Korean got down and helped us to snap pics! :) He was just niceeee. ^^






I'm a good photographer. ^^





Haha.. I love Jiun Hui's bear gloves!!





After lunch, we went straight to the school. I wanted to get the b'day pics from the photographer, Mr Chen.
It was snowing pretty heavily that time, and I was elated! Mr Chen helped me to snap some pics in the snow! Haha.. Another nice nice nice person I know! ^^





Wheeeeheeee!!! I love snow! It was GAWD DAMN freezing yet I'm totally happy!!!!

1 comment:

huisean said...

so cool !!!!!!!!!