Monday, December 28, 2009

3rd B'day party.

Uh huh. So here goes my 3rd b'day party. :)
It's a dinner night.
I go to have a hair-do and uh, it looks pretty mature. XD
This is how I look, but I can't go out like this, or I'll freeze to death, so have to add cardigan, though it won't be dat pretty ady. XD Nothing I can do about it. XD





It's a great surprise! ^^ OMG.
Tar and Jiun Hui got me a cake from Awfully Chocolate!
Man, it is kinda like the most expensive chocolate cake I know. XD
It wasn't decorated much, but I swear the taste melts my heart. This is what I call the Real Chocolate. :)




Cute candle's btw. XD






A happy me. XD I'm 18! :)




Making a wish again. XD I think it's the same wish. :D





Here's Tar! :) He taught me lots of Thai words! hahaha.. They were fun! :) And thanks Tar for the cake and the present!!! They were lovely. :)





Mandy and Viki! ^^ My cute Hong Kong friends~ Cheeky and funny~





Someone new to introduce! She's a Malaysian too, from Ipoh. She came to Shanghai to study medic, and she knew Jiun Hui.. So yea. She's a super nice person~ Her name is Li Ching. :)





Haha.. Malaysian, Hong Kong peeps and Indonesian.






Cute Fang Fang and me! XD He's sooo funny and silly. XD






Jiun Hui and Wan Lu! Love them lots!





9 of us, and a whole table of finished dishes. XD






My presents! Thanks Jiun Hui for the white scarf from H&M. It is pretty. ^^ Too bad I can't use it that day, coz I'll freeze to death. XD





And thanks Tar for this Superman-Santa-sorta bear! ^^ I laugh like mad when I see it!
Jiun Hui said she kept on looking for the head when Tar showed her the bear weeks before he gave it to me. XDDDD

Btw, I got both the scarf and the bear right after 12am!!! Jiun Hui and Tar just opened the door and yelled, "Happy Birthday Wen Xi!" I stopped onlining for 5 seconds, staring big-eyed at them. LOL. So surprising!!!!!! Thanks my dear friends!!!!





Wuuuhuu.. the bear has such a good body shape. XD Tar is very thoughtful, coz last time I told him that I hate watching ghost movies coz I couldn't sleep well, and to sleep well, I need a teddy to hug. So he gave me this teddy that had such a strong body to protect me! Haha.. SERIOUSLY, I wonder where he found it! XD


Thanks everyone! It was such an eventful day!!!!! 3 parties in a row! WOW. :)

I had fun! I hope you guys did too!

YAY, I'm 18!

No comments: