Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Being a Crying Baby Works.

I had been crying just now totally out of frustration because of my internet service.

You see I had been calling dat internet agent and asked them to send technicians over to my house and it had been already 8 days after I made the report and nothing had been done.

So I called the agent again, and he instructed me to do direct connection, to do trouble shootings, and a lot more complicated stuff on my own. And the worst thing was my house phone was totally disrupting at that point, it was so noisy and I couldn't hear all those instructions. And the thing that sucks MOST was the call kept on ended in the middle of our conversation without reasons, and I had to call again, and again, and again.



Trust me, I had been sitting beside the phone for an hour.



So in the end, I just asked the agent, "CAN YOU PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME A TECHNICIAN, PLEASE?"



and he said no. In his usual affable manner. Which was driving me NUTS.




Coz he said I would have to identify the main problem myself first before getting a technician, and I just feel like screaming. So in the end I just cried and said thank you very much to him and that was it. I didn't want to care anymore. I had had enough of these shits.

The miraculous thing was the internet worked after 5 minutes. Maybe it was scared coz I cried.
Or maybe the agent fixed it for me coz I cried.







Okay at least the internet is working now. =.=

No comments: