Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunny Shadows.

I'm running out of books to read!!!
That's bad. :'((
Finished 3 novels in 2 weeks time. Not a remarkable record, still a long way to catch up with my bestie's ferocious reading habit. :)
So yea, done with The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, Audrey's The Time Traveller's Wife and Katie Fforde's Going Dutch.
The only book left is The Book Thief. It was claimed to be life changing and I had no doubt it was. It captivated me with the very first page I flipped. :)
Read it and you'll know.


I was totally yearning for sunlights since I was doomed in my house for 2 weeks reading and practising violin. Totally NO LIFE at all. haha...
So went out for a brief walk with my mum yesterday in the neighbourhood.

Found our long-legged shadows super tempting. Wahaha.. So took a picture of it.
Sexy legs huh? XD


Sunlights energized me. :)


Refreshed my driving skills, with some WHOOOO and AAAHHH when facing some unforeseen obstacles. =.= I was sooo noisy. XD

No comments: