Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blue Eyes Weekend.

Weekend supposed to be Sunday, but for Terengganu, it is Friday.
Owh that's crap, but just in case you dunno. :D

Went Kuantan, though I wasn't very interested to. XD
I didn't really feel like shopping or anything coz I got enough clothes in my wardrobe and the clothes this season in Kuantan doesn't really attract me. Hiak Hiak..

Anyway still go coz my parents were going too.
My dad need to pay his insurance thingy, and while waiting in the car. I camwhore since I'm wearing the skyblue cons. :D








Rays of sunlight. Huhu. Just trying to look cool but I'm just not cool enough. X.X








Siamese twins hiak hiak~~ Mirror image.



Went EC Mall and my mum actually asked me to buy something when I dun feel like buying anything. That's so funny. XD Usually she just ask me not to waste money, you see.
Since she offered, then I chose 3 simple tops from SEED.
I need more casual tops. Haha.. So that I can wear back in Shanghai for the Summer.

And then the nice thing is got a super pretty and summer-feel dress from Nicole! I love that most! Haha~
I kept on pestering my dad to buy me that. And yay he bought it! ^^ My parents both said I looked nice in it. :)))

Dad wanted to buy me slippers/shoes too. O.o So rare. XDD
Coz he said the shoes here are soooo much cheaper compared to Shanghai's.
He's right though. XD Shanghai's stuff are super expensive.
I told him I dun wan, coz I had enough shoes ady. I dun really think shoe collections are necessary anyway.

I'll try to shop in Johor during CNY and see what I can find there. :)



buhhhhbyeeee~

No comments: