Friday, February 12, 2010

:) Carved.

Meet up with Wei Zhien today! :)
He got me a belated birthday present coz I asked for it.
Hahaha!!!
Shame on me~ but I just like ask ppl to gimme birthday present, it's okay if they give it to me or not, I just like to ask! It feels fun to tease. Hahahahaaa..

So nice old Wei Zhien really get me a present!!!! So super nice.. XDD
I mean like a lot of ppl just don't take it seriously. ^^

We chatted for 2 hours in Kemaman Station. Lol. Mainly chatting about college stuff and some funny things we encountered.


Got home around 6 something and opened the present!
He got me a very nice pen!! Something like pewter-made.
THANKS WEI ZHIEN!





The most special thing is got my name carved on it!!!! I was soooo surprised when I saw it!
I was turning the pen and spotted it when the sunlight shone on it.
Hey there was something! I realised, and wow, it was my name! ^^







Hoho.. So now I got a pen exclusively mine, and I'm thinking about how should I use it so it won't be wasted. xD






Aaahhh. it's so hard to think. X.X








After posing with the pen, just got hyper since the light was super good the evening. XD
So snap snap! The light was totally natural!!!!! I love it! Just like rays of rainbow. ^^







I practically running out of expressions to make when I was doing this. Hahaha..








Kissing the light. :))








I'm a Siao Cha Bo~ Hahaha!!!
Omg this nickname reminds me of Yvonne Lee!!!!
That super devil, I always call her Siao Cha Bo!
YVONNE IF YOU'RE READING THIS JUST LEAVE ME A MESSAGE! XD



Lol... Went to Kemaman Station just now AGAIN around 10pm.
All the guys were pretty much drunk, all totally tomato faces. XD
Then went to Eu Ann's house to gamble.
I didn't know how, so I just watch. XDDD
They were like so engrossed and so damn funny! Yelling here and there.
Hope he'll win a lot of money! hahaha!


I gonna go sleep now~ :)
Good night ppl~

No comments: