Friday, February 12, 2010

Cramps. X.X

Went Kuantan for string quartet today.
Geez I had stomach cramps, thanks to period. =.='''
I guess it's because I have eaten some ice cream yesterday night. Stupid me.

It was soooo super duper painful I couldn't even enjoy my Secret Recipe lunch. :'(((
Lol, then my mum oso cannot tahan seeing me in such a suffering state she just fetched me to the Chinese Herbal Pharmacy to get something to soothe the pain.

The funny thing was the auntie just said, "Uhm... sorry, the medicine was sold out, you can try Panadol."

Man, I dun wan Panadol coz it's sooo super duper bad for health.
So in the end I just bought a lil bottle of oil to massage onto my stomach.
It was still very painful though, just had to endure it.
COZ I DUN WANNA EAT PANADOL. XD




Despite the pain I like my blue eyes and pinkish lips. XD



My bro's coming back today!! :))))
I used to hate him, but now since he has started working he had became so nice and mature I like him very veryyy much.
He is not dat stupid punk who have fighted with me for internet, or hit me with badminton racquet, or throw pillows at me when we quarreled. (Not that I didn't throw back la. I throw back and fight back with badminton racquet too. I'm a fighter. Hiak hiak~)
Now he's one who is completely patient and even accompanying me shopping! WOW, haha...

I love my bro!!! :)

and my elder bro will be coming back 2mr too!!! XD
He's the quieter one, and he never fight with me.
I just need to ask and he'll gimme anything I want. :DDDDD

Being the youngest is so nice! :DDDDDD




*stomach cramps again*
Aiyaya.. but it doesn't dampen my spirits. XD


I wanna go SG this year. :) Hope my wish will come true!


No comments: