Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cute Card. ♥

Since I don't have much things to do at home, I help my mum teach tuition sometimes. XD
And there're some super cute kids!! Whee.. I love kids.


Here are Ye Thong and Guang Hao for this afternoon. ^^
Lol. Watsup with the army look? XDDD







The kids always like to show us some little things they have. :)
Sometimes they show us the stickers they got, or the little presents their parents have gave them.
And today Guang Hao showed us the New Year card his grandparents gave him.





It was soooo funny!!! Check out the content.


Translation:

For little Guang Hao,

Study hard,
Don't get scolded by your mum everyday,
And don't get beaten up by your grandpa and grandma,
Get 1st place in class every year.


Happy New Year.







Signed by grandpa and grandma.





Lol!!!! We were laughing and little Guang Hao smiled sheepishly too. XDDD
I wondered if the card served as a warning or what, so he'll not be slacking. LOL.
I just know that I seriously never seen much grandparents actually write a card for their grandchildren.
I can see that they really really love him! :))




The card made my day!

No comments: