Friday, February 26, 2010

Focus: Kemaman's Specialty!

Lol. Had breakfast with Zhen this morning, and I just realised I have never blog about my hometown's specialty. :)
So it's not too late to start now.
Hearts Zhen for his good hp camera. :DDD I didn't bring my camera out you see.




Usually whenever someone thinks about breakfast in Kemaman, no one can skip pondering over the Fish Noodle. :DDD
Okay lame name, but I just translate from its Chinese name. So yea. =.=




Terengganu is a state of seafood. :) So mainly the food over here centers on fishes, crabs and prawns.
As for the Fish Noodle, the name comes from the soup and most of its ingredients.
The fish soup is cooked for hours to gain the sweet and authentic taste of the fish.
Noodles, Kang Kung and bean sprouts are briefly immersed into the hot boiling soup to cook them and are served in a bowl filled with the soup with a spoonful of Sambal.

Ppl who love spicy food can request for more Sambal and vice versa. :)))




The Fish Noodle.






As for the side dishes. :)
Keropok:
*Serve as a taste-enhancer.
How to eat:
Dip it into the soup and eat it together with the noodle. Heavenly taste. ^^







The Fish In The Soup.
You can order it as side dishes.
Okay the fish looks kinda ugly here, but imagine it cooking inside the soup for so many hours, wat do you expect? :D


The greatest thing is Sambal and *omg wat does it called, lemon?* are served as well.








Wheee wheee, my favourite! Half boiled eggs!! :)))
Eating it together with soya sauce and pepper is completely fab! :D




Haha.. So you guys can try it out when you visit my hometown! :)
It might not be those expensive luxurious meals, but it has a very old and sincere taste, I can assure you. :D


Gonna go sleep now~ See ya~~

No comments: