Friday, February 26, 2010

Nailed it Baby. ♥

I love manicure and nail polish, but I've never tried any coz it will be pretty troublesome to worry about it when I'm practising violin.

Well, of course there're those Acrylic Nails that you can just put on even if your original nails are short, unhealthy, broken or split. I don't really like them coz they will continue to look artificial compared to the natural ones. Besides, you will face skin problems if you do not know how to properly remove the acrylic nails after use.


Anyway one day I gonna try it out. :) Now let's admire some nice nails, credits to The Asian Girl and Jen for the wonderful tips and pictures!




China Glaze White-Kwik-Silvr
Pearly pale pink nail polish with glitter!
So princessy. :)))) I loveeee~









Blue as a base with NYX Lime Sparkle and Las Vegas for the gradient.
This is totally fabulous. I love the gradient and it reminds me of mermaids and sea. :DD







Revlon Plum Baby
Okay, pinkaholics! Here're your fav!! :DDD Which I very much likeyyyy!
This is super pretty kay???









RBL Square Pants topped with Nubar Angelic Glitter
Yellow can be pretty hard to handle at times, and this yellow totally has my attention. :)))
Maybe I just love pale colors. :)












Charlotte Russe's house brand in the color Jade
Woohoo!! Say yes to this. Say yes say yes! :DD
This is the prettiest jade colour I've ever seen.
Lovin' it.




Gonna nominate some fabulous blogs I know later! :DDD
Enjoy the post babes!

No comments: