Sunday, February 28, 2010

Keropok & Pisang Goreng Talks.

*Phone beeps* *Me busy onlining* *grab and answer*

"Hello, I'm outside your house ady."


So that was how Sean appeared in front of my house, without giving me a minute to think. Lol.
Miss her soooo much! :) My crazy lil sis. ^^

She just finished her tuition and came rightaway to my house.
Funny thing was she kept staring at me for a long long time and summed up a conclusion: I had changed a lot and got fairer. Lol.

We chatted like crazy and of coz snapped pics as well! :)




With flash!







Without flash!










Peace peace~










Why so scared? XD haha.. btw she's holding my camera bag. I loveee my camera bag! ^^









I wanted to top up my phone credit so yeap yeap, asked Sean to go out along and find something to eat! :DDD

My mistake to wear shorts and singlets coz a lot of Ma Lat Lou stared at me when they drove past. =.= ANNOYING.

Snapped shadows. :DDD








Bought Pisang Goreng and....








Keropok Lekor! :)
A bit oily though. X.X









So happy to get home. Out there was just TOO HOT!









Lol. What's with dat emo look?
I can get emo when I eat Pisang Goreng. *claps claps*









Yummy! :DDD
Trying to advertise for Keropok Lekor with my Darlie smile. XDDD




We actually chatted for 4 hours non-stop. XDDDD
Time slipped away like sand.
Dear Sean, hope you will enjoy the books I lend you! :DDDD Mwahxx!

No comments: