Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whole Day Work.

At first it should just be a few hours work, but thanks to the shitty line, I work on my FFS page until now.

I had promised Constantine (CC) that I would edit my page today, and I got super grumpy coz the line was a mess and the thought that I might not fulfill my promise made me even more moody than ever.

Constantine had even rewarded me firsthand yesterday and raised my value to 5 billion. He said since he had the cash on hand he better reward me before it vanished again. :) Thanks CC!



And I switched owner again yesterday. My new owner, Raul raised me up to 7 billion. :)
Thanks Raul. I love my new value.
Didn't get the chance to talk to him yet since he went on a tour until 1st of March.




Screen capture of my new value.






So here's the result of my hard work.
My new FFS page:


It starts with me, me me me! haha.








And who else coming up next? Of coz my beloved Ase. :D









And a list of my ex owners, and some elaborations on their awesomeness. XD












Next is a lil bit about my current owner. :)
Will update after I get to know him better.








Space for my fabulous friendsigns!










And something for the gamers to read. :))





It's almost 5 in the morning now! O.o
Good night ppl!!!

No comments: