Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Couple In Black. ♥

Lol. We wore black tees without planning it. :)
Hoho.. We were both wearing so formal coz we had to go to JPJ to make a new license for him. XD

I think I look like a spy, coz I dressed totally in black.
Black top and black trousers.







We have a special celebration afterwards.
It's to celebrate my belated birthday and his birthday in advanced. :DDD
And we have Black Forest cake! ^^
He chose it, coz it was the first birthday cake I bought for him last year, so it was memorable. ^^ That was pretty touching. :')




Lighting the candle. :)))
Just one will do.









Happy Birthday A&W. haha..
Funny name?
A stands for Ase, and W stands for Wenxi! ^^
At first I wanna put A&C but A&W is funny and nice, so chose it in the end.










The wind of the fan is too strong so have to shield the little candle from extinguishing.








Heeeheee... :))))




Cut the cake and ate a piece of it. YUMMY. :))))
This is such a special celebration, I just love it.
Fancy celebrating both birthdays together. Great idea. XDDD

Enjoying the day... ^^

No comments: