Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Me Prattling.



Wondering wat's with dat pic of water splashing?
Residents in Kemaman are having limited water supply, although not that serious to the extend of not getting enough water to drink.
It must have been the hauntingly warm weather, and the water dam is drying up as well.
The low water pressure prevent the residents staying in the upper floors to receive decent amount of bathing water. And I'm one of them. :((( I hate it when I can't bath using my shower. :(((


Will go back to Shanghai soon. Just heard from Tar that it's still super cold in Shanghai today. Around -2 degree celcius. O.O
I thought it's already Spring?
And my another friend from Shanghai told me it snowed yesterday.
Hmm.. so I guess it's still late winter.
I have to wear as thick as possible. XD


My bro's so bored at home.
The funny thing is he keeps on drinking fresh milk, perhaps he thinks that it can rebuild his bones ASAP. ^^

Going out now! Byeeee~


No comments: