Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's Feast. :)

I'm sicked of being sick.
Lol. So I've decided to eat something nice after a few days of tasteless meals.
And my first choice is, unsurprisingly, my fav japanese restaurant. :DDD
Sorry I don't know what's the name of it, coz it's written in Japanese.
So ppl who knows Japanese pls translate for me! :D




There's a tray of stuff on every table. :)
There're salt, fried onion, sweet sauce, wasabi, soya sauce, chili powder.. etc.







I've ordered the Pork & Chicken Pizza in Hiroshima style. :)
It's about RMB35.
There're 2 styles of pizza you see.
Osaka and Hiroshima.
Osaka Style is the vegetable is mixed up with the dough.
As for Hiroshima Style, the vegetable is a layer, and the dough is another, and there're noodles in the middle too!








Credits to Tar for taking pics. XD
Aiyak, blurred. :(







Okay good. :) It's clear.









The pizza is best eaten with Mayonnaise! :D
So I drew a heart shape on it. XDD
Nice?









And my Salmon fried rice!!! :D Yum yum!
RMB40








This is the best one! :)
Roasted Salmon served with mushrooms, vege and corns. :DD
About RMB40.








Take pics before leaving! :D
I love the Japanese style of it.
Ehem, not so clear.








Clearer but a bit too bright. XD
Aiya never mind la. XD








Just want to show you guys the name of the shop.
I dunno how to read la! XD
Hohhh, hate the cold weather, I have to wear so thick until I look so fat. x.x




Haha... Tomorrow'll be my first violin lesson! Good night ppl!

No comments: