Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring, Finally!

I've finally tasted the dew of the Spring! :)
After days of icy austere weather, the temperature finally rises to about 20 degree today.
Phew! So I can just go out with a simple jacket and no more winter coat!
Thank god. :)))



A pic taken right outside my hostel. :DDD
Yes yes, there're gates, you need a gate keycard to get through. :D
It's pretty safe.
And you have to get pass a guardhouse beforehand too, with CCTV. ^^









The trees have started budding.
And the flowers are blooming too!
I'll go explore the gardens in Shanghai and take pictures when it's time.
For now please be contented with this lovely tree just below my hostel. :D

Haha.. I'm risking my life taking this pic coz there're bees swarming around the flowers! :D








Just to prove that I'm not lying. :D








Colours!!! ♥♥♥


I've enjoyed my violin lesson today! :DDDD
Teacher is as funny as ever and he always makes the lesson super interesting. :)))
Today we have focused on the Bruch's Concerto.
Wheeeeee, he says I've improved a lot!! ^^

That's the motivation I need. :)))

Will update soon! ^^ Happy day~~

No comments: