Friday, April 9, 2010

3 hours of sleep. :)

Yesterday slept around 2am, and I woke up at 5.30am with my stomach growling.
Not surprising though, coz I got my dinner yesterday at 6pm, and afterwards I didn't have any snack or anything to bite on.

Since I was too famished to continue my slumber, I just woke up to bathe and to get myself some food!

There's no way I gonna let gastritis strikes me. No way. I have to take good care of myself. XD
Though sleeping that late definitely isn't impressive.

I could see a lot of kids on the roads with they mummies with them, trying to get to some nearby restaurants to have breakfast before they went to school. :D
I joined the crowd, finished up a big bowl of noodles and 4 little Xiao Long Bao. O.o
I EAT A LOT. :D




Taking picture before I go back to sleep. XD



I slept and slept until 12 something until Jiun Hui called me to have lunch.
We went to Fusion restaurant yesterday and saw the set lunch menu and here we were, this afternoon, at the same place trying out the set lunches. :D




The deco on the wall, very nature-friendly, haha...
A lot of orchids.










Hmm. Weird thing sometimes my flash got too bright. :(((









Jiun Hui and her Chicken Rice! :DDD
And that's her Ice blended Mango on the right.









:)))) Got additional salad and soup. :D









Tar was waiting for his lunch.
We got those lil menu books which Tar's flipping there, it contained almost all infos of the great restaurants in Shanghai. ^^









Tadaaa.. Here's Tar's Fried Mee Hoon. :DD








Got salad and soup oso. :D
He was pretty upset, hahaha...
Coz he was expecting something more special or more Malaysian. XD
He kept on saying, "I can get the same thing at those little restaurants by the roadside!" XDDD
Hehehe.









This was me, waiting for my lunch with my Apple juice. :D










Here's my Curry Chicken rice! :DDD
Looks tasty right? ^^









My turn to take pictures. :D







After a lil shopping, I got myself a pair of cute chopstick and also milk powder to last me through those cold, starving nights. :DDD
What's the problem? Yes I love to drink milk! Fresh milk's nice, but I like those milk I made myself, is there a problem???? XDDD It's not that only babies can drink that kinda milk right? T.T



Hmm.. So sleep again from 3 o'clock until 5.
Wake up to freshen up myself before the Singing Competition started.



Before changing my clothes, me with my fringe up.


I'll blog about the singing competition in the next post. :))))

No comments: