Saturday, April 17, 2010

Amokka!

I woke up super late today, around 1pm. =.='''
I felt like strangling myself for being such a lazy pig.
I checked my phone and saw a message from Tar asking me if I wanted to go to eat western food for lunch, and he would be treating!! :DDD
Of coz I agreed! hahaha.. Free lunch! Yay!

And btw, Jiun Hui got food poisoning this morning because of the black forest cake yesterday. O.o She's still pretty weak right now. Hope she'll recover soon.
I was slightly affected too, woke up with a tummyache, but luckily no big deal.
We will never buy cakes from the shop anymore! :(((((


Alright, back to the topic, the restaurant we went today was Amokka! :D
It was a really AMAZING restaurant. :D Beautiful setups and sunlight streaming through the windows. Everything is bright, picturesque and delightful.




I ordered a mixed fruit juice and a spaghetti. :D










Here's my awesome Smoked Salmon Spaghetti With Rosemary Risotto Cheese!
Haha... Wow, I memorized the name! :DDD












And this's Tar's Scugnizzo Pizza. :D
Super big and thin as well.
Not like those pizzas in PizzaHut, so thick. O.o
This is crunchier and awfully tasty.











Some pics of the interior beauty of Amokka. :D













Owh yea, didn't intro my drink yet.
It's a mixed fruit juice of Apple, Orange and Carrot.
Healthy beverage. Hahaha.
It was pretty much oxidized by the time I took this pic. Lol.










I especially love this seat right beside the window. :)










Check out the design at the ceiling. Perfect ambience. :)











Btw it's rated as one of the Top 100 restaurants in Shanghai! :D












It looks cute from the outside. :D
And you can see most of the customers are foreigners.











With me in the pic. :D












The weather is great today. :)
19 degree celcius, though I definitely need my jacket coz it's very windy.
I love this pic and the shadow casted in it! :D


Now I'm so full and I dun think I want to have dinner tonight. :D
Thanks Tar for treating again! :DDD

No comments: