Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Raining Cats & Dogs!

I've to do justice to the dogs since I've published so much cat pics lately.
What to do? Cats are such posers!

Anyway, I managed to get some cute pics of dogs today! So woo hoooo, dog lovers you gonna love them! :D

Still there'll be cat pics in this post as well. XD It's a treat for my cat-lover readers out there. :)





So let's start with dog pics. :)


This is my fav fav fav pic!!!
Fluffy lil puppy under the sun, dancing?












This is sooo funny. XD Puppy sleeping with cellphone as the pillow. Wow.
It definitely doesn't know about the radioactive thingy. Hmm..












A preparation for winter.











I'm not a towel..













Aw, all the adult's talks are just too boring...
I wanna sleeppppp...












Mummy, dun use your leg to step on me....











Ahaha. I just want to laugh when I see this pic. XDD
The head of the dog is so funny.











Hi~











A teddy hugging another teddy.












Stop poking me!













Rest In Peace.......
WTH I'M JUST SLEEPING OKAY?












Now here're the cats. :DDD
Mostly fat cats btw.
















OMG...













Awww... Garfield's version.











Double chin!














Gloomy garfield.













Don't shoot! T.T













........... I'm speechless.













Ngiaw!










Lol. These cats need to diet. :DDDDD
I have to go tidy up my bedroom and practise!!!! Buai~

No comments: