Thursday, April 22, 2010

Edited by Jac ♥

Omg I just love Jacqueline soooo much! She's really good in editing pics.
Kevin told me to give the pics I want to edit to her and she would do the rest.




Here're the results!!!


My fav pic of all. ^^ I'll use this for the work in May. :)












The other 2 equally nice pics! :D
Thanks Jac! ♥♥♥













Haha.. Jiun Hui texted me this evening to announce that she had a new hairstyle, a much shorter one!! :D
I immediately asked her to dine together and I was dying to see it. :))))



Tadaa! :DDD
^^ SOOOOO SUPER CUTE! :D
I love it~ Haha..

At first she just wanted to trim her hair slightly, but in the end the hairstylist, Jeffrey managed to convince her to try out this hairstyle. :DDD
And Jeffrey was so happy coz he could do whatever he liked on Jiun Hui's hair, including cutting it into a special kinda Spiral Look here. :D

♥♥♥











We dined at The Grape Restaurant. :D
I was ravenous and I ate Jiun Hui's rice as well, coz she wasn't feeling well enough to eat more.
Owh no, haha. I'll get fatter. :D











It rained heavily outside, we went to Parkson and Watsons to get hair wax and comb! :D
The Schwarzkopf's hair wax I got - CHAOS.
Haha.. Will try it out this coming Saturday, MAYBE. :)










Cannot watch PPStream.
So I took a pic and edited it! :D

Created different versions and made a collage. ^^
Nice?












Haha.. So here's the super original pic. :)
Without any edit at all.












At first I wanna try to edit gothic look, but I prefer this. Haha..
So yea.
My edited "make up" look.
Lazy to make up in real life, so make up in pics. :DDDD




It's Thursday ady. Haha.. I'll go work later around 10.30am.
Gosh I hope the weather will be nice.
Coz I gonna play at the wedding place on the lawn. XD

Rain, rain go away!

Good night~

No comments: