Thursday, April 22, 2010

Torture the Chili!

This is the stufftoy/pillow we bought for Kevin! :DDDDD
A gigantic chili with a contorted look on its face. ^^

The package reached today around 10.45am when I was on my way to work. Great thing the auntie in the hostel helped me to get it. :)





It has the OUCH! look. :D









Actually the Chili is a character from an online game.
植物大战僵尸
I dunno the English name of it.
This stufftoy/pillow I modeled with last time in Kevin's apartment was one of the characters too! :D
The salivating one.


That's why Xing Zhu thought of buying another character for him. ^^












I'm on timer mode again! :D













I'm suffocating it. :DDD













Somehow I think it looks nicer without seeing its teeth. XDD











It doesn't want me to hug it. XD





Haha.... Cutest Chili ever! :DDDD
Can't wait for 2mr!

No comments: