Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

:DDD
I got a plan.
A plan with my mum's help...
:) She'll buy the cake and I'll make the call. :))))


Today about 8pm, mum missed call to alert me of dad's home-coming.
I called immediately and she passed the phone to dad.
I chatted as usual with dad, and suddenly I said, "Dad..."






Dad: Huh?

Me: PAPA HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!!!

Dad: *chuckle out loud* Thank you thank you~~~~

Me: PAPA I LOVE YOU~~~~~~~

Dad: *blushed* hahahahahaha.... I know.. I know...

Me: Papa, I wanna sing Birthday Song to you now.

Dad: *kept on laughing* Ok ok~~

Me: Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~~ Happy birthday to PAPAAAAAAA, Happy birthday to you!!!

Dad: *just kept on laughinggggg*

Me: Mum bought a cake for you, we planned it. Hehehe.. Later you can enjoy eating it! Remember must light the candles, make a wish and then blow them out! Ok?

Dad: Hahaha.. okay...




*continue chatting about my school life... and then ended with...*





Me: DAD... ENJOY YOUR BIG DAY! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU.....

Dad: ^^ I will.. I will... Huhuhu... I pass the phone to mum now~ Bye bye..

Me: Bye bye~~

Dad: Bye bye bye bye~~




*Mum answered*





Me: Mum~~~~ Huhu~~~ got the cake?

Mum: Yeap! I wrote "Happy Birthday Papa" on the cake.

Me: Haha!!! Now go and eat the cake with dad!!! Remember light the candles for him! ^^ Enjoy paktor-ing with dad lah~~ Huhuhuuu.. Buaiii~

*Mum chuckled out loud, call ended*







LOL.
Mission accomplished!!!!!!

DADDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: