Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Slumberland. :)

Craving for more sleep, but a nap in the afternoon isn't possible coz my violin class is just around the corner. T.T
Have to practise more...

Went to a few places today, planning something again. Lol.
Very satisfied with what I found.
Maybe will tell you guys some other time.

Celebrated Hui Ling's birthday this afternoon! ^^
I'll wait for Maggie to upload the pics and update about it.




The plan would have to postpone coz something came up, but nevertheless, I would keep things going. :)))

OWH TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING FUNNY. XD
I was in the subway after buying a ticket to get through the checkpoint.
I used the touch N go at the 1st machine but there was no response, so I tried another machine, thinking that there must be something wrong with my ticket.
Suddenly a little boy appeared at the 1st machine, stared at me for a moment, and pushed the metal tube.

*clank* he got past it!!!!!!

I stared at his back as he ran away, and then stared at my ticket again.
And I turned and bought a new ticket. T.T

LOL.
Stupid ticket la, or stupid machine... Respond so late. =.='''
And that lil kid....... he even dared to look at me before getting through. Hohhhhhh.... =.=''''

Anyway I wonder how he can get out, without the ticket. XDDDD






Gonna continue practise now..
A pic to show how much sleep I need. :D

Till then. :)

No comments: