Saturday, May 8, 2010

Will you know it if I don't say it out?

Found this photo album online. :)
It was entitled, "Will you know it if I don't say it out?"

There're a lot of things that ppl cannot tell others. So let's see what the artist tries to tell us through his/her drawings.
See which of these depicts your thoughts deep down.




I Can't Stop Telling Lies.

(Xixi: I can't stop telling the truth. XD It feels weird to lie about anything. My friends always ask me things coz they know I'm not a liar. :))












I Fear Everything.

(Xixi: I only fear ghosts, carnivorous animals and some bugs.)











It was my fault.

(Xixi: Hmm??? Yea, it's your fault. XD)











I've never cried of joy.

(Xixi: Now since I come to think of it, I did cried of joy once when I won a national competition. Forgotten which. XD)












I ride rollercoasters but never scream.

(Xixi: I HAVE TO SCREAM or I'll explode and die. Anyway, I do know a friend who won't scream when riding rollercoaster. :D)













Life is not a dream

(Xixi: So stop dreaming. :))













One night from every ten I would like to disappear.

(Xixi: Typo at the word "dissappear". :D Let's disappear and play hide and seek. ^^)












People say my mood shifts as tides.

(Xixi: Mine, too! :D)











My worst nightmares begin when I wake up.

(Xixi: My worst nightmares were about a clown eating up kids and chasing me.)













I won't keep your secrets.

(Xixi: Then I won't tell you my secrets. :))











I'll never see The Great Wall.

(Xixi: Why so gloomy dude?)













No one will ever write a song about me.

(Xixi: Hmm.. I already got 2 songs written by my friends for me. Haha... One by Chin Chee and another one by Dennis. Thanks guys!)













I cry with movies.

(Xixi: Highfives dude! I cry everytime I watch a sad movie. :'(((( I've rich tear glands.)





No comments: