Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Groupie + Dinner. ♥

Went to the dinner organised by the Advanced-Study Group. :))))
My big brothers and sisters.
Jiun Hui and I are the only younger ones. ^^

They sang throughout the dinner, and we played some very funny games.
Most of them are studying singing btw, so they love singing very much. :)
Everyone was requested to sing a song from their hometown tonight, so Jiun Hui and I sang Rasa Sayang. XDDDDDDD LAME.

Owh yea, got a guy sang Vitas's song too! WOW. He's GOOD. :)))))))
We had fun cheering and singing as loudly as we could. :D




Pictures taken!
This is the super cute sister!!!
She's loud and funny!










The 2 cute sisters, Brother Sheng, Jiun Hui and me! :DDD
There were a lot more ppl but didn't have time to take pictures with all of them.
We were too busy singing and cheering. XD



Drank half a glass of beer. Lol.
I'm not a beer person, but still need to join in the crowd sometimes, you get what I mean. :)
Btw, just helped Han Sian to customize his blog layout. :)) Huhu..
It's nice to see everyone's blogging. :)
I was munching on the Hershey's chocolate bar when I was editing the blog layout.
When I was done, OMG, my just realise my whole palm was stained with chocolate!
Mindless me. XD
Finished the whole bar, I think I'm a lil bit chocolate over-dosed right now. :DDDDD
Gonna go sleep now! Love you guys~ Ciao~

No comments: