Tuesday, June 29, 2010

RANDOM. :D

WHEEEE, teacher said I improve A LOT in my playing! XDDD





I'll work harder to be better! :DDDD






Learn this from a website. :)
Super simple but nice. ^^











My room's smelling of Lavender right now! :DD
Thanks to this.
Now I love stepping into my room and welcome the sweet fragrance that creeps slowly up to me. :)










As my title said: THIS POST IS RANDOM! :D
I promised Ebby to edit some pics of us together. :DDDDDD
Here you go Ebby dear! Ahahahhaa...
This is just hilarious!
I added a hip hop cap for her summore. XD











Ekhem ekhem.. I'm quite proud of myself for this one. :))))
It looks quite natural and if you do observe closer I even edit the head on the upper right. ^_^
It was a screen displaying the performers actually. :D





Just called the Babela's Delivery. The man answering the phone sounded really polite and nice.
And he called me back a minute ago, telling me that there was some problems so my delivery would probably be delayed for 10 to 20 minutes.
The Man: So is it okay miss?
*I didn't know why I answered so bluntly but what I said just popped out rightaway. XD*
Me: But I am hungry.
The Man: *Stunned for 5 seconds... Tried not to laugh* Ow....... Okay.. I'll try to make it quicker for you. Ok?
*I can actually "hear" him smiling over there. LOL*
Me: Ok. Thanks..
The Man: Welcome... Enjoy your meal.. Bye...
Me: Bye...
I'm really FREAKING hungry now. :'(
Delivery comes sooner!

No comments: