Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I found something interesting!

Hey peeps! I found something really cool. :)
I know there're a lot of my friends out there who love dancing, and I think you shouldn't miss this chance! :DD


You just need RM10 to join a 2 hour "Soul Groove" dance training by Urban Groove which actually worth RM100.
What's more? You can get a groovy t-shirt and fabulous Cadbury goodies to take home!
Which means you can learn some great dance moves and get awesome gifts at the same time with just RM10!!!


For the friends who want to show your talent, you can participate in the Dentyne ConfiDance Competition too!
You may get prizes of up to RM20,000!

Just click on the picture below to know more!




Click the pic below!!!









If only I'm good in dancing, I'll definitely try my luck there. :)

It sounds fun and challenging enough! Why not give it a try???? :) Don't miss it peeps!!! :DDDDDD

No comments: