Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LOL. :)

Found some really funny photos with super cute dialogues. :)
I'll translate.

Woke up around 9am this morning and accidentally locked myself outside my room when I was drying my hair outside.
So had to walk down 5 floors to ask the auntie to open the door for me.
After walking down and up, I actually felt dizzy, maybe because I didn't get my breakfast yet.
It felt like my brain gone numbed and my sight turned blurred and everything I saw was like scenes in a broken tv. If you get wat I mean. :((
I thanked auntie, got into my room and laid down on the bed immediately until the dizziness was gone.
And then I ate some chipsmore and drank milk and got better. :)
It was kinda weird. hmm.
I mean like usually I didn't have breakfast at all, and I never feel dizzy.




Okay stop crapping. XD
I should start translating. xD









Ppl often say yawns are contagious, so it is true! :D











Hmm.. Let me think... How should I deal with this corpse.











Everytime, I feel so sad to see the poor doggy's face outside the door.....
So.... can we just close the door? :D












Do you think you're cute? Click Yes or No.













When you're going to say something foolish, it's lucky to have a friend to shut your mouth up. :D












T.T Sob.... Why there's no elevator here????













You should eat more, you're too light!












Faster cook something for me, or else you can never use your lappy.













How long had I sleep?
Xixi: seems like a very veryyyy long time. XD












He has been going to the gym often lately.











You want to use the washroom again?
Aww.. come on.. I was just going to sleep. x.x










Everyone has crazy friends. :D












Mistress: Honey, I thought we bought 2 pumpkins?
Kitty: calm down calm down.. they're not going to suspect me.












Hey!!! Ppl down there! Can you hear me????













Hey dude, I think you took my fish.











He's the culprit!!!












Honey I'm back.......
WHAT THE....?!!!!

Xixi: Poor kitty. XD











I want that piece of meat please~~















Please do not misunderstand, he's actually feeling elated.












What are you doing???
I haven't get dressed!













Stop snoring! :D











There's a love for you on my butt. XD












Furry kitty: Aren't you cold?
Skinny kitty: Aren't you hot?










Yummy~~~











PERLEASEEEEEE... STOP CRYING!!!!!












first kitty: Sorry we ate your little pet birdie.
2nd kitty: It doesn't taste good anyway.











The 2 different personalities taught in our textbooks.
Introverts and Extroverts. XD










If you want to sleep with me, there's a condition.
You need to get dressed.











You guys won't be happily ever after!











Hold on, and you'll get victory.













Before and during intestinal checkup. XDD
(doctor will poke something into kitty's assh*le)






Hope you have a good laugh! :D I gonna go practise now. Tata~~

No comments: