Monday, July 19, 2010

Din Tai Fung Dumpling House! ♥

My lunch before I boarded the plane! :DD
Thanks Tar for treating! :DDDD

Din Tai Fung was the Top 20 best restaurant in New York Times!
Or Top 10? I forgot. XDD
KL got a branch too! You guys can google and try it out! ^_^

It was mainly popular for its dim sum btw. :DDDD
Everything was super delicate and yummy!!! ^^
Even the waitresses gave us dashing smiles when we walked in.
I realised afterwards that all the customers were given forms to fill in after the meal.
One of the questions in the form was "What do you think about the smile of the waitresses?"
Answers: Wonderful/Satisfying/Bad

LOL... I simply ticked Wonderful for each column! :DDD
Coz it was really a delightful place to feed! :DD





Food we ordered dat day! :DDD
酒酿白斩鸡~








Ok, this one I dun nid to intro ady right? XD









Fish soup! :DD So thick and tasty! :D










Prawn dumplings! :DDD











Omgomgomg, Xiao Long Bao! :DDD My fav!











The Xiao Long Bao was totally adorable in size, in taste, in everything! :DDD











=.=''' My mistake for not checking clearly before ordering.
I didn't say it's not delicious, but... shit, the thing on the noodles was peanut powder.
One thing I really disliked. T.T










Aiya! This one super cute kay! :DDDD
However........ I didn't get to eat it.......










Coz it fell onto the bowl of soup after I took this picture! T.T
I was so careless. T.T sob...









The wall!!!! ♥♥♥
There're their signatures as well! :DDDDD




That was basically my messy hair before I went for the haircut. LOL.
I'm back in Kemaman peeps! :DDDDD

No comments: