Monday, July 19, 2010

With Dears! :D

This is a total happy day.
I'm so lucky to hang out with my dears for 2 continuous days! :DDDDDDDD
Went out with Yingz, Wei Zhien and my bf today! :DDDD

Played pool, sang karaoke, ate BurgerKing and shopped in the Baby clothes area. XDDDD
LAMEEEE. XD
Btw Zhen taught me how to play pool. LOL.
I was soooooo sooooo bad in it! ^_^
He was pretty good! :DDD Gonna forced him to teach me soon again. XDDD
Too bad we didn't get to play bowling coz there was a bowling competition going on that afternoon. T.T




After 2 hours of singing out loud in room number 1. LOL.
Before returning the mics. XDDDD
My lovely Yingz! :D









My~~~~~~~~~ Zhen. :DDDD





Didn't take pics with Wei Zhien. :(((
He left early coz he got something to do. Sob.
Anyway we will meet him up again soon! :DDDD



Pictures taken in the car on the way home! :DDDD













Go cappy! :D











Fooling around with Yingz's mp3 earphones. XDDD











Kacau kacau when he was driving. XDDD
Poor driver. XDDDDD












He was my model of the day.
I kept on saying "Oh you're so gorgeous" while snapping away. AHAHAHAA~~~
He was trying to act cool btw. XDDD










2nd picture on the top: Stare what stare what? Nvr see Leng Lui before ar? XD









Thanks aunt for giving us the durian! :DDDDDDDD
Yummy!!!!!



Haha.. enough updates for today!
Ciao ppl!!! :D

No comments: