Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dinner! :D

Okay, this may be freaky, but yea, I ate TOADS today, in Kevin's house.
I was like..................................................................................... when I knew that it was actually toads I was eating.

Let me explain, Kevin's mum asked Hai Peng and I to go to her house to have a dinner together since Kevin would be coming over to Malaysia during Summer holidays, so he would drop by my hometown. :DD

Auntie cooked a lot of food for us, I really really adored her. :)
She was really cordial and warm, and her cookings were simply tasty! :DDDD
I ate a lot of food that I had never tasted before today, like the toads, and a kind of very weird vege I didn't know how to describe.
Despite the fact that I was eating toads, it was YUMMY. Seriously. :)
It was smoked btw. A very special way to cook it.
I just need to keep on reminding myself: Toads are just like bullfrogs, maybe they're uglier but they're actually quite the same.... edible edible edible. XD

After dinner, we watched TV and auntie got us some fruits and beverages.
The basic idea was, I never stop eating or drinking. :D

She even got me a dumpling (粽子)!
Omg.. how I missed it? I didn't eat any this year. :'((((
I almost cried when she suddenly took it out for me, it wasn't expectable anyway, since the festival was over for quite a long time. :)
The most special thing about the dumpling was, Kevin's grandma made it, and she was famous for her homemade dumpling where she could sell 100 of them in 10 minutes.
Like....... SERIOUSLY. O.O
So I was kinda blessed to have the opportunity to eat it. ^_^


I'm still feeling very full right now. Reached home around 10.30pm. Totally exhausted, my tummy's going to burst. XDDDD









Changed into my sleeping attire. XD
Sorry kinda low-cut. XD Blehhh.




Good night! *I'm having a lil sore throat now. Lol.. ate too much just now! XDDDD*
Buaiiii~

No comments: