Saturday, July 10, 2010

MARU FROM JAPAN! :D

I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING WHEN I WATCH THIS VIDEO.



Watch it, peeps, WATCH IT!!!!!!



Here you go, Maru, the funniest cat in the world, from Japan!!!!!!

It conquers my heart. I'm nvr a cat fan, but I have to say, I've become a Maru's fan today! Right after I watch this video.

Still can't get over the deluging feeling. God.







Another one that makes me choke, again!












Totally overwhelmed with animal craze now.
So felt driven to post these pictures!!!! :DDDD
I want to turn you guys into animal lovers too! ^_^







Q: Where's the washroom??
A: <-----













Teacher says I have to tie up my hair before I go to school, or else she gonna cut it short..












Sexy picture!!!!!! Sexy butt, sexy legs, sexy expression. LOL!













SHIT. Germany lost in World Cup. :(













Hellowwwwwww girls, I'm the famous-amos hairstylist. :D













I can't find a sunflower for you, so I make one. Do you like it?











Meeting each other in dreams. :D











Argentina..... T.T













Pooh! Your cards sucks dude!









This picture totally depicts my current condition.
My nose always gets runny when I'm sleepy. :DDDDD







REMEMBER MUST WATCH THE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

No comments: