Sunday, August 1, 2010

28/7/2010 ^_____^

I was so nervous, so nervous, ohhhh so nervous.

Coz my Shanghai friend, Kevin and 2 of my KL friends, Hoi Phang & Fang Shuo were coming to Kemaman on that day and they were arriving soon!
This was the very first time my friends came to visit me at my hometown, and definitely my first time being the host!

We headed straight to Kuala for a special lunch right after they had unloaded their luggages at Homestay Hotel.






We had Satar, Otot-otot and Keropok lekor as our lunch! XDD
Kemaman specialty!
They gulfed the food down in no time!!! Wheeee!

Just in case you dunno, that was Otot-otot on the left and Satar on the right, as for the bowl/glass of "beverage", it was Cendol. XD








The dog-feces-look-alike Keropok Lekor! XDDD
Kevin just kept on laughing when he saw it. LOL!










Cendol! Yummy! :DDD Very refreshing for such hot days!









The best thing ever! Coconut drink! Fresh picked from the tree!










We decided to bring them to Pantai Teluk Mak Nik after the lunch, and mum asked if they wanna see the fish market in Kuala. LOL.
I was like, "There's nothing to see la", but they insisted, so yea. XD
In the end, there was nothing to see indeed. Not even a single fish. O.O


Kevin snapped this with his DSLR. My mum and I. We were waiting for them to snap pictures there.








The very first beach they went to was Teluk Mak Nik since it was just situated near Kuala. Haha.
Gee, you can never imagine how hyper they are when they see the beach!
Take note that there wasn't any decent beach in Shanghai nor anywhere near KL.



3 of them!
L to R:
Hoi Phang (Chinese flute player, studying in my conservatory as well. Majorly talented person. :DD), Fang Shuo (studying Human Resources in Nan Jing, China. I just get to know him these few days. :) ) and Kevin! (I bet you guys know him. LOL. My friend in Shanghai. Cellist. :D)











He was so hyper he just kept on requesting Hoi Phang to snap pictures! XD
Playing with the sand. LOL.









And jumping! XD









Thanks Kevin for snapping such lovely pictures!!! :D I love them! :DD












They didn't wear slippers that day, so they just stroll along the beach and feel the soothing sea breeze. :))










There was a rocky place at the end of the beach.
We walked all the way there just to take pictures! Such a long long way!
I can be a really good photographer if I'm trained. :DDD

Here goes! I took this pic! :D










Took this with my own camera. Vast difference in lighting and colour. Gee. XDD











Went out for dinner at Riverbend around 7pm with my parents and my friends. :D
Had a feast on seafood!!! So super yummy! :DDD



2 pics of the dishes that night!
The famous Stuffed Crab! :D a Must-Try!









Tom Yam fish!!! Highly recommended!






There were a few more yummy dishes, but Kevin was too busy eating by that time to take pics. So yea. XD
After dinner, they visited my house and we ate fruits together! :D
My dad bought durians, rambutans, mangosteens and duku for them. XDD




Wheeeee!!! Durian!!









Fang Shuo eating greedily. XDDD
Kevin said, "You'll know what blissful means when you watch him eat." LOL!
Kevin TOTALLY HATED durians. He got sicked right after a tiny bite of it. Ahahahaa!








He was just acting that he loved it. XD




So much for the day! :DD

No comments: