Sunday, August 1, 2010

Finally! ♥

Last few days were too eventful, I don't even have time to update my blog! :DDD
So finally some posts after such long break! And I will make sure that the posts are LONG enough! LOL!



Updates about my date last week. :DDD
Went to the Fatisha steakhouse with him. ^_^ (If I didn't misspell the name. XD)
Had been planning to go there for a long time, and best thing was there wasn't much ppl that evening coz we were early!

I love the service provided there, and the waiter was really patient in explaining everything, all the time with a genuinely sincere smile hanging on his face. :)
One thing that can drive me to revisit the eating place is the service, definitely. And this steakhouse has it all. :))

We ordered a refill glass and shared it. Teehee~
Requested him to take pics of me with his phone since I didn't bring my camera. :DD









My Fish N Chips with mushroom sauce!
He said that in this pic, I looked like I was having a birthday cake in front of me. XDD










His chicken chop, brutally tackled and finished on the right.
I was still slowly chewing. XDD










Here you go! French fries for you! :D










Went to Awana Kijal right after the luscious dinner. :)
It was a cool breezy night, took pics with the giant chess! ^_^











Teehee! I looked so tiny!













We strolled idly towards the beach. There was a giant spotlight, thank goodness, so it wasn't so dark after all. XD











And we spent the whole night chatting happily under the little hut thingy, switching places from time to time. XDD
He took this picture of me when we were chatting, half-faced with the beach!
I totally love it!!!! :DDD




A very blissful and happy night which I truly treasured. :))
♥♥♥

No comments: