Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feathery Encounter. :D

FINALLYYYYYYY. Met up with my darling sis, Hui Sean!
I had been urging her to come to my house for a long time, but she got the trial exam to work for and I definitely didn't want to disturb her. :D Luckily the exam was over and she could enjoy hols! :D

Soooo hyper to see her again! XD We have this funny effect on each other, that we will start giggling the moment we meet. :DDDD We just can't help it! XDDD

The moment she reached, I dragged her up to my room and started playing makeover! ^_^
I love to make my honeybabes pretty! :DDDD She's absolutely one of my treasured ones! :D

Taught her how to draw eyeline. :) My pwettayyyy Sean!







We played with my nail polishes given by darling Yingz! :DDDD Love this striking colour. :) Though my dad disapproved. XD He said it looked like I was poisoned or something. XD









We had the same nail colour! :D









Playing one-sided braid. Teehee~









Tying up this bling-bling bow on her head! :DDDD







Big eyes! :D
















Brought my lappy into my room too! :D I love this pic!






With hair tied up!











It was just a sudden popped-up idea. :)
I asked her if she wanted to try face art, like the spider web I did with Ying and Yingz.
She was thrilled and we decided to try something new. No more spider web. :)
We looked around for inspirations, coming upwith ideas like leaves, flowers or butterflies.
In the end, we settled for the peacock feather!!! :D
We were inspired by one of my novels in my room which had a huge peacock feather on the cover. It was really pretty!
I immediately tried it out on Sean.
The effect was great!!!
(Sorry for the sloppy drawing. XD My very first try on feathers.)








She helped me to draw on my face! :DDD I love what she drew, a very delicate feather! :DDD
Feathery us! :D







I love it! :DD Thanks dear for drawing! :D









LOL. Her idea! She saw this wooden fork and suggested this. :D










One of my favourite pic of today! I was in the middle of self-snapping when I looked up and told Sean, "Gee, I don't know how to take a pretty picture of this feather on my face. It's so hard!"
Then, SNAP! Here's the result! It's nice! :DDD








Credits to Sean for this awesome snap! :D I love my eye here!!!









I snapped one for her too! I love her eye!








Made them into a collage! Super nice, right? :DDD







More snaps!









Our source of inspiration! :D







Hahaha!!! She said it was always fun when she came over to my house!
I wanted to go shopping with her badly too!!! I want to pick pretty clothes for her and doll her up! :D
I just enjoy doing that with my friends. XDDD Making others pretty will make me happy too!




Good luck in SPM my dear!!! :) Mwahxxx~

No comments: