Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yunn Li's Farewell BBQ! :)

Dear Yunn Li's going abroad soon too. Same uni with Yingz. :)
She held a farewell BBQ party at her house and everyone of 91 Gengz was invited! :DDD

I was so thrilled to meet all my beloved friends there! A lot of them were back for holidays too! :DDD It was a long time ago since we had such big gathering! :DDDDDD
I acted as the paparazzo of the night, snapping around with Yingz's camera (coz its flash works wonders and mine doesn't. T.T), recording the events happening here and there!



The hungry folks and yummy food!!!!!!!!








One of the group pictures of the day! :D Not everyone was included though. Too many of us! XD







There was this SUPER MINI SUPER CUTE teddy-bear puppy in Yunn Li's house! It's name was MOMO! Teehee! Like the flying monkey in The Last Airbender! Ohmigosh!









Yunn Li's sis invited her friends along too. And one of them brought this crazily adorable poodle there. All of us oohhh and aaaahhh and trying to cradle both the puppies. :D It was a wonder both of them didn't get a heart attack at this boisterous scene. XD







I think its name is Mickey. :D It looks like a mini sheep! XD







Haha.. Kah Win looking "motherly".







My favourite self-snapped pic of the day! :DDDDDDD








Major camwhore involving lotsa ppl! Owh, the last pic was me & my cousin, Chern!! :D









I love Yingz's tee!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious!










Omg Zu Ning was there too! It was like almost a year plus I didn't see her? O.o







Collage of individual pics!







Me & the girls!








Me & the guys!







LOL. Chern had became so expressive!!! He used to be so camera-shy, I was really astonished to see the change, but happy as well! XDDD My handsome cousin! :D










The host, Yunn Li!

I got so drowsy and tired at the end of the BBQ, but I didn't go home yet, coz I kinda sense that my special someone would be back that night.
Even though he kept on telling he was still in KL, I was still waiting. I guess I should call it my 6th sense. Teehee.
And he really did came back, trying to give me a surprise!!!! ^_^
I was sooo sooo soooo happy!!!!!!! It was worthed it being dead tired waiting for him after all. :)
With dear Naima! :DDD

Another yumcha session after the BBQ. ^_^ Group pic!






I'm so happy. I love you. :)

No comments: