Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hanako's Okonomiyaki!

:DDDD
Yes yes, this post is to introduce my new roommate from Nagoya, Japan! Miss Okuyama Miki (奥山美希)!
I called her Miki btw. ^_^ She's 21 this year and a very sweet girl indeed!

I spent the whole afternoon cleaning up the room, reorganised my wardrobe and washed the laundries. Although I was drop dead exhausted, it was still awfully satisfying to see the spanking clean room. :)

Tar, Jiun Hui and I were planning for a dinner together at 6.30pm, and I asked Miki to join as well. ^^ In the end, another Japanese friend joined us too! He's Hirai Katsutaka! He asked us to call him 平井. ^^

We decided to have Japanese Teppanyaki as dinner.
Remember the Japanese restaurant I often went last time, the name was in Japanese and I had no idea how to pronounce? :D
Finally I know it today. ^_^
Its name is Hanako's Okonomiyaki! Hanako is 花子, Okonomiyako means Japanese Pizza! Teehee!




Picture of the 4 of us taken by Hirai! ^^ He says he doesn't like to take picture because he's very shy. XD He's 24 this year, same age with Tar. :) Owh yea, that's Miki on the right! ^^









Very cute Hirai from Tokyo. XD He always wear the cap and the shades coz he's shy, or that's what I heard. Haha...










Group picture taken by a waitress! Thank you! :D





The weather is getting colder now. I guess it is turning Autumn now?
Tomorrow need to do some shopping, a lot of things to stock up.
Good night ppl! :DDD

No comments: