Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello Speedy Internet! :D

I didn't have a good sleep until just now. Reached Shanghai around 2.30am, bathed and chatted with my totally adorable new Japanese roommate until about 4am! XDD

Anyway, this is going to be a long ranting post about my journey, which in fact, had some "special" moments.
One incident that freaked me out was when my dad and I were on our way to KL in the bus.
I put my violin and lappy on the boxlike container above our seats. I put them there everytime I travelled and it had no problem until that day.

It was like 1 hour after the bus departed, and there was a sharp turn at the traffic light. The bus swerved and I gaped in horror when I saw 2 huge black shadow shot down from the aforesaid container and hit a kid's head who sat right beside my dad!
It was a loud thump, no, 2 thumps, since there were my lappy and violin.
The kid cried instantly, and everyone was aghast.
His mom was very distraught too, but she couldn't blame us for the accident, so she just consoled the kid.
Luckily there wasn't any severe injuries except for a bump on the kid's head. We kept apologising to him and his mom and he just nodded and said it was okay.
The bus driver decided to change the bus in Kuantan, he admitted that the door of the container had some problems sometimes. X.X

So ppl, do think twice next time when you put your things on the boxlike container above your seat. Double check the door to make sure it's very very very very very tight!
I'm really really sad and sorry about the incident. :(((( And there's no way for me to put my stuff up there anymore!!! No Way!




Had dinner with my bro, my uncle and aunt! Took some pictures using my bro's phone. His phone was awesome! And its camera is 12.1 megapixels, just like my Sony! Envy-ing~
1 shitty thing, I forgot to bring my hp cable along, so I'll have to go buy it later before I can upload all the pictures here.
For now let's be content with the pictures I took on the plane! ^^





I decided to record the sceneries on the way from evening until night.
So yea. Just took off from LCC Terminal! :D A glimpse of the land before we immersed into the blue sky. :D










See the gradient! And it was like the sky was divided into half, the bright side, and the dark side. :D Now you should know why I love sunlight so much! :D Dark is just too gloomy. XD









Cotton wools in the sky! :DD I felt like touching them. :D Usually I saw this from the land and they were now right underneath me! :DDD









Dozed off for 2 hours, and woke up for my meal. It was already evening! About 7 something.
The sky was turning dark and you could still see the yellowish light of the sunset. :D










It was already almost dark, and the lights were switched on in the cabin.
I tried to take a picture of the dark sky, but instead, got my own reflection. LOL. Spot the blurry effect? It was caused by the double layer of the plane windows. :)









Night view in Hang Zhou! :D took this like 20 minutes before landing?
I kinda like this blurred pic, coz it looks like there are a lot of light bugs crawling in the dark! Click to enlarge. :)





Okay, and clearer version. :)




I realised I was always arranged to be seated by the window, which was great. :)
My seat partners were a 27 yrs old man from Miri, Sarawak with his mom. :)
Chatted with him before landing, and hey, he was currently studying Chemistry in Edinburgh, Scotland and having a summer holidays now. So he brought his mom to China to enjoy the hols.
I asked him about Scotland and was really intrigued. I made a mental note to go travel in Scotland in the future! :D



Reached Hang Zhou about 10.40pm, retrieved my luggage and bought the bus ticket to Shanghai.
Departed around 11.30pm. There were so many ppl buying the bus tickets that they were sold out in 15 minutes. Some sullen-looking ppl were forced to take the taxis, which would be much more expensive.

My seat partner in the bus was a Hungrarian lady. :) She was really really nice and I really like the way she spoke, really gentle and clear. ^^
She told me about her hometown which was in Budapest, Hungrary. It was totally amusing, you see. Budapest is a town divided into 2 by a river in the middle. The side on the right was called Buda, and the other side was called Pest, but the ppl called the place Budapest since it was actually one town. :DDD
I heard there were castles and a lot of greeneries!!!
Wanted to go there badly too! Omg omg omg. So much targets. XDDD




Anywayyyyyyy... This post is getting too long. Haha. I need to go settle my stuff now! Too much to do! I'll update more when I'm not so busy.

Ciao!!

No comments: