Saturday, November 6, 2010

B & C Forever.

This is totally belated. Should have posted this a few days ago.
So overwhelmed after watching episode 7, 4th season of GossipGirl!

Blair & Chuck forever, ever and ever!



An amazing video of B&C, totally heart-wrenching. :'( I love the song : I'm In Here by Sia. Gonna put it in my blog music list later. :)
Watch this video if you're a B&C fan too!






My best-loved scene:

C:
Being amicable isn't in our blood.
I've realised we're not friends.
Friends have to like each other.
And after what happened tonight, I could never like you.

B: I could never like you either. In fact, I hate you.

C: I've never hated anyone... More.

B: Every nerve ending in my body is electrified by hatred.

C: There's a fiery pit of hate burning inside me, ready to explode.

B: So, it's settled then?

C: We're settled.


:DDD It's so cute that they're saying "I hate you" this second and kissing the next! They're both too proud to admit that they actually love each other so deeply, they're just magnetic. :)

Melts~ Night ppl!

No comments: