Sunday, November 28, 2010

How Long Has It Been?

When was the last time I posted something like this? :DDDDDD
Like superrr long time ago. :D

Just feel like posting this today before sleeping! So have a good laugh peeps! ^_^




I can't help laughing at this pic. XD







Can you see anything special in this pic? :D Just see penguins??? Look closer! Haha.. RIGHT! On the bottom right, a seal is trying to get attention! :DDD









Hmm... I haven't done my assignment yet... I don't know how to do it.









Mommy, I know I'm on diet, but can I please at least have a slice of meat?









Don't want to wet my hair.










Sob... Amy rejected me today. :'(












I'm CAT! :D








BORED.









I roll and roll and roll~







And.... !!! :D










Hey, see the new coat I bought, nice?










Ppl says cute babies will be ended up ugly when they grow up.











Don't be sad, tell papa your problems alright?









A disdainful look from the whale. XDD










What's better than lying on the grass and watch the sun?









Faking soft-toys.








I've nothing to live for anymore, kill me.. kill me..







:D Haha.. that's it! Oyasumi!

No comments: