Friday, December 3, 2010

12? Seriously?

Everyone always tells me I got a babyface, but an uncle actually thought I'm 12 this year.
SERIOUSLY?????

Went to a gig a few days ago, and an old man with his grandson came over to listen. The little boy thought my instrument was Er Hu! LOL! So cute! The grandpa laughed and asked for my age. "Should be still in primary school right? 12 yrs old this year?"

I was like MAJOR SHOCKKKKKKED O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle, have you seen any 12 yrs old who are 175cm tall????? Maybe there'll be some in Europe countries but I'm an Asian!

LOL... Maybe coz I was sitting so he couldn't see my actual height and simply guessed from my look.



Ehem.. okay la.. I can look like 12 yrs old sometimes. =.=''' IGNORE MY EYEBAGS.








Hopefully this pic looks 19??? XD





I think it's quite good this way, to always look young! Teehee! Then maybe after 7 years I'll actually look 19! XDDD

No comments: