Friday, December 3, 2010

COLD BLOODED.

Was on my way going out to school and saw a woman lying on the floor. Her eyes were still opened but she was immobile, and couldn't talk either.
I was shocked. And her very young son just stood beside her, playing with the cellphone battery, looking unconcerned. He didn't really know what happened I guessed.

Teacher Wong rushed out from his office and immediately asked the kid to call his dad. And the little kid (about 5 years old) just slowly typed on the hp while Teacher Wong and I stamped on the floor crazy with worry.

After like 5 minutes he still couldn't get us his dad's number, luckily his dad came home rightaway, with dinner in his hands. He immediately ran in and held up his wife and asked her what happened. I could see the woman's fingers were bleeding profusely.

Teacher Wong decided to get a taxi to send her to hospital and I volunteered to go get it. I ran all the way out and finally got a cab. Guess what the driver said to me?

YOU SHOULD CALL 110 AND WAIT FOR THE AMBULANCE IF YOU WANT TO GO TO HOSPITAL. NOT TAKE A TAXI! I'M NOT GOING TO SEND HER TO HOSPITAL. JUST CALL 110!

WTH!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to scold bad words at him that time! Such cold blooded creature! Instead, I just glared at him and slammed his cab door hard in his face!

Luckily the woman managed to walk and her husband brought her to hospital slowly and carefully, WALKING.


I hope the taxi driver will one day realise how inhumane he is and freaking get a mirror and really look at himself!!!

ps: Just got the news that my beloved hun escaped from a fire. Her family and her were safe but their house was burnt to ground. :((( Hope she'll stay strong and hun, I LOVE YOU!!!

Going out again. And that taxi driver better don't let me see his face again!!!!!!!

No comments: