Friday, January 14, 2011

For Tar + Strawberries!

Supposed to be updating about Tar’s birthday but it is such a long post I think I’ll leave it until tomorrow. Desperately need some sleep now!

Tar had left this morning around 5am and he wasn’t coming back to Shanghai. :’( There goes one of the friends that I really really cherished.

Tar had been such a great friend. He never complain when Jiun Hui and I bullied him or making bad jokes about him. When we needed his help, we just need to call him and he would be there. If we had problems, we told him and he would be a good listener (even if he doesn’t know how to solve it). :) Besides, he often treat us free tasty meals when we had financial problems. We just need to say, “Tar, I have no money. I want to eat this one that one, treat me pls!” And he would just say, “OK!” LOL.

Now when I recalled all these, I realised I had been such a bad friend. :((((( I never listen to his problems (Though he doesn’t tell us his problems actually XD), seldom treat him back, and had always laugh at him. Sorry Tar. Please forgive me for being such an awful friend! I wonder if you are reading this, *maybe*. =DDD

Okay la.. Let you laugh me back la. I know I’m a narcissist and I always self-snap pictures AND I KNOW I ALWAYS BLOG! LOL!

 

All the best to you in your musical studies in New York! Remember to come visit us in Shanghai when you have holidays! :) I’ll always remember you and we all miss you!!! :))))

 

Pictures taken yesterday. TQ darling Miki for all these lovely strawberries! They are YUM! :)))) I already finished all of them now btw.

Took pics with them before eating! :)

DSC04526

 

 

 

 

 

 

Juicy red strawberries omg! :DDD

DSC04533

 

 

Good night peeps… :)

No comments: