Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lonely Study Life. :(

 

I’m feeling so so soooo lonely now coz all my friends have already gone back to their own countries for winter hols. :(((

Anyway, I hope I can have this super cool alarm clock to wake me up! AHAHAHA! Or…. NOT, my hands gonna hurt and I won’t be able to play violin omg! XDDD

p_large_nJo9_783600081f225c42

 

 

 

 

Accompanied Miki and Hirai to buy some souvenirs back to Japan for their friends. :) We bought these hats that day! :DDD

In Secret Recipe. :)

DSC04554

 

 

 

 

Hirai’s salad. XD Looks yummy.

DSC04563

 

 

 

 

 

Brown and grey! :)

DSC04569

 

DSC04571

 

 

 

 

I had a bowl of tomyum noodle! :)))))) Didn’t have tom yam for such a long time! Really miss the taste. :)

DSC04575

 

 

 

 

After shopping for so long, we decided to head back, and then I spotted this cute mascot at ground floor so I ran all the way to take pics with him/her! XDDD

Miki said this picture looked funny, it was like the mascot trying to sell me something. XD

DSC04581_副本

 

 

 

 

I dunno why it put 3 fingers out. XDDDD

DSC04582_副本

 

 

 

 

Btw I still dunno what exactly is it. XD A bean? Heh??

DSC04583_副本

 

I’m soooo sick now. Caught a cold and I think I need to go to the hospital later, but heck, it is snowing sooooo heavily outside now!!!! It’s the very first time that I actually get upset watching the snow! T.T I’m kinda afraid that I might faint on the way to the hospital.

Anyway, god bless me! :)))

Ciao ppl!

No comments: