Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Try on Indonesian Cuisine! :)

 

Julia would be going back to Indonesian in a few days time. At first she told me she wasn’t coming back coz she wanted to get married there. And I was like sooooo sad you know. :’((( Then Miki told me after a few days that she would definitely come back next semester, the whole marriage thing was just to tease me! ISHHHHH JULIA! LOL!!!

So we went to have dinner at Bali Bistro with Princess Julia before she left us for winter hols! :D

It was my first time having Indonesian cuisine and I was superrrrr excited! I love trying out new type of food! :DDDD

Took a picture with this super cute statue which was wearing a…. Sarung? AHAHA!

DSC04606_副本

 

 

 

Wearing the bunny hat I got yesterday. XD The ears could be worn back or front! XD

DSC04613_副本

 

 

 

 

Anastasia and Julia! :) Our Indonesian hosts!

IMG_6017_副本

 

 

 

Hehe! Yeap! Miki and I bought the hats together! :))

IMG_6019_副本

 

 

 

The bunnies kissing darling Aisha. :))

IMG_6021_副本

 

 

 

 

Credits to the super cute boss of the restaurant for taking this pic! :)

IMG_6023_副本

 

 

 

 

And I reallyyyyy love Aisha’s bracelet! So pretty right? :)

IMG_6032

 

 

 

 

THE FOOD!!! Soto Ayam! :)

IMG_6027

 

 

 

 

This is mine! XD Nasi Goreng Tempo Doeloe!

IMG_6029_副本

 

 

 

 

I was totally famished. It looked so yummy I couldn’t help myself. HAHA.

IMG_6030_副本

 

IMG_6031

 

 

 

 

Aisha’s Curry Lamb!

IMG_6035_副本

 

 

 

 

Tahu Telor! :)

IMG_6038_副本

 

 

 

 

Perkedel Jagung~

IMG_6040_副本

 

 

 

 

Tahu Kipas!

IMG_6041_副本

 

 

 

 

There are vege and prawns inside!

IMG_6047_副本

 

IMG_6048_副本

 

 

 

 

 

Miki and her Kuewtiaw goreng Seafood!

IMG_6050

 

IMG_6051_副本

 

 

 

 

 

Love how Aisha smiles in this pic! :)

IMG_6058_副本

 

 

 

 

More pictures~

IMG_6068_副本

 

IMG_6070_副本

 

IMG_6074_副本

 

IMG_6078

 

 

 

 

 

 

Julia eating red chilli. I “no eye see”.

IMG_6084_副本

 

 

 

 

 

Camwhore pics with Julia! XDDD

IMG_6086_副本

 

IMG_6087_副本

 

IMG_6088_副本

 

 

 

 

 

WAHAHAA. THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

IMG_6089_副本

 

IMG_6090_副本

 

IMG_6091_副本

 

 

 

 

Like this pic! Haha.. I laughed until my face all red.

IMG_6093_副本

 

 

 

Look at Julia’s fingers!!! OMG!

IMG_6094_副本

 

 

 

 

Indonesian food IS SOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))

No comments: